Dance Classes & Private Tuition
What can I expect?
Our aim through Latin American, Ballroom and Sequence dance instruction is at the end of your lesson, though you may have walked in, you will dance out, keen as mustard to return to your next lesson. Use the classes as a way of keeping fit and getting back in shape without even realising it, use them as a life skill, adding yet another string to your bow!
At Jenny’s Dancing Jems we have the right dance programme for you, one that will suit your ability and lifestyle. We teach three styles of dance:
- Latin American – Cha Cha Cha, Samba, Rumba, Jive (and Rock Jive)
- Ballroom Waltz, Slow Foxtrot, Tango, Quickstep
- Popular Sequence
We have various levels that will be just right for you:
- Level 1 – Beginners – Ballroom and Latin
- Level 1.5 – The Inbetweenies – Ballroom and Latin
- Level 2 – The Next Steps – Ballroom and Latin
- Level 3 – Advance – Ballroom and Latin
- Social Sequence – popular sequence dances
- Wedding / Private lesson – by arrangement
All lessons are based on a well structured programme of steps and amalgamations built on the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing syllabi.
All classes are currently Adults Only.
Which level is right for me? Click here to find out or call us on 01268-762626.